This spring release of business central comes up with changes in field length of tables as below.
You can check those tables and fields in following file
Hope this will help you specially while upgrade.
Please follow Waldo’s blog for more information on above subject.http://www.waldo.be/2019/05/14/microsoft-dynamics-365-business-central-spring-update-changed-some-field-lengths/
Stay tuned for more.
Till NAV 2018 we have features called as ‘About this page’ which is very useful to analyze the business data or deep insight the table for those fields which are not visible on main page or sub page.
In business central this features replaced with Page Inspection with more features.
How do I enable Page inspection
Choosing inspect from top menu or by pressing Ctrl+Alt+F1
You can see box on right size which shows details for current record.
- Page name with id
- Table Name with id
- All table fields
- Extension name which extend this page
- Applied Filters.
Stay tuned for more
With the release of spring version new features added/updated in Dynamics Business Central.
- Application Enhancements
- Longer name and descriptions across business central . It is increased from 50 characters to 100 characters.
- Multiple Item selections for Sales & Purchase documents.
- Merge Duplicate customers, Vendors and contacts.
- Bulk Import of Item Pictures.
- View Item ,customer and vendor descriptions in Ledger entries.
- Save and Personalized List views
- Focus mode on document pages.
- AutoSave Indicator
- Page Inspector.
- Improvements in Scrolling lists.
- Customize the theme
- Application as an App
- Force Sync when deploying applications
- Multiple objects ID Ranges in app.json
- Multiple unique keys
- Increased Maximum length of texts and code fields, variables and text constants.
- Event Runtime optimization :- It is now 1.5. to 2.5 times faster
Many more features are there in this new version.
Stay tuned for more.
While Directions Asia 2019 getting wrap up we have spring release of Business Central available to download
You can download from following links
Microsoft Business Central Spring 2019 Release
Lets try and blog about new features