With the new version of business central wave 2 ,number of fields have been deprecated or obsolete
1) Fields moved to an extension by Microsoft
2) Fields marked as Obsolete:Pending
3) Fields no longer in use in Microsoft code
Impact of this is to refactor your solution as soon as possible
For more information of which field get deprecated visit this link Deprecated Fields
Hope this will help you…
For earlier blog post on business central you can follow the Link
This blog post explains how to set company badge in business central wave 2 . With this new feature one can add a customized badge in the top right corner from which we can identified company name.
Only four characters are allowed for key in and display.
If a company badge is defined, then you cannot change the company name
Hope this will help you and keep exploring.
New feature added in business central Menusuite where in one can explore all modules just like earlier . You can check from below.
But at the moment this page in preview mode and subject to change in upcoming updates… Till then we can explore ….
All of you aware of ‘Tell Me‘ features of business central where you can search pages ,reports by key in name .
Today we will see how to search page apart from default page name .
To achieve this we need to add additional parameters in list pages as follows
Compile the object and search the page using additional terms in web client
Now from web client search the page using additional terms defined in list page
Hope this will help you
Stay tuned for more..
With the release of spring version new features added/updated in Dynamics Business Central.
- Application Enhancements
- Longer name and descriptions across business central . It is increased from 50 characters to 100 characters.
- Multiple Item selections for Sales & Purchase documents.
- Merge Duplicate customers, Vendors and contacts.
- Bulk Import of Item Pictures.
- View Item ,customer and vendor descriptions in Ledger entries.
- Save and Personalized List views
- Focus mode on document pages.
- AutoSave Indicator
- Page Inspector.
- Improvements in Scrolling lists.
- Customize the theme
- Application as an App
- Force Sync when deploying applications
- Multiple objects ID Ranges in app.json
- Multiple unique keys
- Increased Maximum length of texts and code fields, variables and text constants.
- Event Runtime optimization :- It is now 1.5. to 2.5 times faster
Many more features are there in this new version.
Stay tuned for more.