Directions Asia- Dynamics 365 Business Central
At Directions Asia 2018 Bangkok Microsoft revealed new name for product as ‘Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central’
This release of Microsoft dynamics NAV consist of full capabilities of NAV and modules are divided in following two pricing points
- Financial Management
- Supply chain Management
- Basic Human Resources
- Customer Relation Management
- Project Management
- Service Order Management
- Manufacturing Management
Following countries will get Business Central on specified date
|2nd April 2018||1st July 2018|
For More on Roadmap we can find more details here https://roadmap.dynamics.com/#edition=1
For Demo Version we can visit here https://dynamics.microsoft.com/en-us/business-central/overview/
- This app will be available on all devices like phone, tablet, laptop, and desktop with all rich functionality and not only on windows but on Android and IOS.
- It is currently only a cloud based solution. Dynamics NAV 2018 continues to be available as is for on premises solutions, and being updated by means of cumulative updates
- Extended Outlook functionality you can create quotes, based on the content of a mail. and you can even submit invoices, all from Outlook!
- In-Client visual designer.
Ready to Go Program for Partners
Get ready for Business central……